Information We Collect
The following non-personally-identifiable data may be collected and processed when you visit our site:
- Analytic and traffic data such as browser type, referring site and dates and times of visits.
- Cookies from your browser which can inform us of preferences, visit history and other such data. You have the option to decline cookies on any web page that you visit.
The following information is collected via forms on our website:
- Information provided by you by completing our online forms. Please see the Recruitment page for information that we store on applicants. Information collected on any other forms on our website are collected and stored for the purpose of the communication.
Storing Your Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storing or processing of this data. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Sharing Your Data
AHC Ltd will never share your data outside of the Company unless the following situations arise:
- In the event we sell any or all of the business to a third party.
- In the event we are legally required to disclose the data collected.
Third Party Links
AHC Ltd will occasionally post external links on their website and blog. Please note that AHC Ltd does not endorse or approve the external links own Privacy Policies and visiting these sites must be done so at your own risk. You should review their policies before sending them any data.
Access to Information
Visitors to AHC's website maintain the right to access any information that the company may hold. Enquiries of this nature must be given to the Company in writing and the Company will have one month in which to respond.